Tabby is an online platform that helps nonprofits and charities (“Organizations”) raise money to their cause by generating advertisement revenue created by the Organization’s supporters that are using the Tabby service.
By accessing the Tabby website at tabbyproject.com or tabby.org.il or any of its sub-domains, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or access ing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Tabby Platform and Service
The Tabby service allows user generated ad revenue to be collected for the Organization, though all ads revenue and funds are considered fully owned by Tabby and all payments to the organizations are payments from Tabby to the designated Organization. Users and Organization supporters have no legal claim to redeem these funds from Tabby, nor any legal claim to exert control over these funds in any way. Users must be aware that they may not legally attempt to deduct from their taxes any amounts “raised” on Tabby and that to do so may be illegal in the user’s tax jurisdiction.
By listing your Organization to Tabby service, you accept and acknowledge that Tabby may display the Organization logo and branding on it’s website and other commercial materials to promote Tabby and the Organization in order to increase their the usage of Tabby and raising donations.
Tabby reserves all rights to choose the Organizations that are to operate on the Tabby website.
Tabby reserves the right to remove any Organization from its website or discontinue all payments to an Organization at any time and without reason. Payments to Causes are made within 120 days of the end of every fiscal quarter.
- Permission is granted to use Tabby website and its services online. Under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tabby’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tabby at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format
- The materials on Tabby’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Tabby makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Tabby does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tabby or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tabby’s website, even if Tabby or a Tabby authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Tabby’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tabby does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Tabby may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Tabby does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Tabby has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tabby of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Tabby may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.