Your privacy is important to us.
It is Tabby’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://tabby.org.il, and other sites we own and operate. Here are our policy guidelines:
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
- To provide our Services, we may share data with third-party companies (for example, software providers and cloud storage services). These companies are restricted from using the data in any other way than to provide services to us.
- Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- We may choose to buy or sell assets in case we go out of business or enter bankruptcy or were acquired. Some User information may be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party at this transaction. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
This policy is effective as of 1 January 2021.